|Boiler size (LT./US gal.)||14/3.7||21/5.5|
- Full Stainless-Steel Body
- Adjustable legs height
- Designed for tall cups 6″ tall
- Cup warmer with plastic trays
- PROGRAM and DIAGNOSTIC WINDOW:
- PROGRAMMING COFFEE QUANTITIES AND CLOCK
- KEYBOARD BRIGHTNESS ADJUSTMENT
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR WASHING THE GROUP
- MULTIPLE LANGUAGE OPTIONS & SETTINGS
- Hot-Cold water control mix for tea
- Outside thermostat control
- Semi-Automatic back up function
- E61 Groups
- 2 steam wands
- 1 Hot water wand
- Date time on display
- 2 Scale manometers
- Barista Equipment Box:
- 3 Filter Holder with Ergonomic Grip (2 two doses and 1 one dose)- 2 groups
- 4 Filter Holder with Ergonomic Grip (3 two doses and 1 one dose)- 3 groups
- 1 Blind Filter
- Coffee Dosing spoon
- Group head cleaning brush
- Copper inner Boiler
- Pipes in copper
- Continuous heat Circulation
- Insulated Boiler to save energy
- Panel Side light
- Heat-Balancing Units
- Bestmax Water filter included
- Built in drip tray, requires drain access
- Requires direct 3/8” cold water line
- ON/Off master switch
- Generates on average of 180 cups of espresso per group per hour (360 for 2 groups, 540 for 3 groups)
- Professional plumber and electrician hookup required.
- Full installation & user manual included
- One-year parts & labor warranty
- Designed for commercial use
- Stainless Steel
- Bestmax M Water filter complete
- Hoses for installation
- 2 & 3 groups electronic model
OUR MOST POPULAR TRADITIONAL MACHINE
Aesthetics is just as important as performance as is price, this machine is available only in Stainless Steel finish and is a magnificent showpiece for your cafe.
A coffee roaster?
A reseller / distributor?
A technical repair company?
A multiple unit operator?
A coffee shop?
A self-service outlet?
Looking for the biggest bang for your dollar?
Looking to finance your coffee equipment?
Toll free : 1-855-632-4636